For the latest news, events and happenings, read the Rec Connection. Click here
to open up a PDF of the latest issue of the Rec Connection. This document is published quarterly.
- Aerobic Punch Cards
Greater convenience, more choices! 13 punches for $74 (members $54). Mix and match classes.
- 25th Annual 3v3 Basketball Tournament
Saturday March 11, and Sunday March 12
Click here to Download Flyer
- Indoor Yard Sale - March 4th
Indoor Yardsale Rules
1. Spaces are 10 ft x 6 ft and include an 8 ft table. Displayed items must be completely inside the space area. No display may extend into the aisles.
2. Sellers may begin setting up 7:00 pm through 9:00pm Friday, March 3 and must be packed up by 1 p.m. on March 4th. Selling hours are 6 a.m. to noon.
3. Sellers must move their vehicles into designated parking spaces at the rear of the Rec Center lot by 5:45 a.m.
4. Clothing, household items, sporting goods, tools, small appliances, toys etc. may be sold.
5. Animals, firearms, food, fireworks or anything deemed offensive by the Recreation Center staff is prohibited from being sold.
6. Sellers are responsible for removing all unsold items from the Recreation Center and for cleanup of their space. Sellers will be billed for any excessive clean up or item removal.
7. There is an additional $5.00 charge for electric.
8. All sellers must fill out a registration form.
Click Here to Download Flyer
- New Babysitting Hours
Mon-Fri: 8:30am - 12 noon
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 12 noon
Mon-Thur: 4:30pm - 8:30pm
**Free Babysitting for Platinum Members
- Travel for a Cause
Planning a holiday vacation to New York, Hawaii, Europe, a tropical cruise, or even a trip to Disney World? Book your vacation with Destinations
To Explore and 2% of your trip will be donated to benefit the Ephrata Rec Center!
Visit http://destinationstoexplore.com/ephrata/ for details
- Open Pickleball play at the Rec
Pickleball is a combination of tennis, badminton and ping-pong all at the same time. The game is so much fun and we have the equipment to get you started. Beginners to advanced players are welcome.
Wednesday 7:15pm - 9:00pm
Thursday 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Friday 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Saturday 12:30pm - 2:30pm
Sunday 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Free for members
Day Pass required for Non-members
- Join the Rec's Running Club
FREE for Members
Only $20 for Non Members
Over 50 participants and growing!
For More Information: Call Bernadette Sheaffer 738-1167 x105 or email: email@example.com
- Power Packs Project
Ephrata Rec Ctr Partnering with Power Packs to help Families Strive in the Ephrata
Area School District. Download our flyer | Download our food donation list
- Having a Party?
We Have Facilities To Host Your Party
Party room, game room, pool and gymnasium. Call 717-738-1167 x116 for rental information!